saying feminism is unnecessary because you don’t feel oppressed is like saying fire extinguishers are unnecessary because your house isn’t on fire
FKA Twigs | Two Weeks
THE SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS MOVIE: SPONGE OUT OF WATER - Official Trailer (2015)
Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short, wear shirts and boots. ‘Cause it’s OK to be a boy. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading. ‘Cause you think that being a girl is degrading. But secretly, you’d love to know what it’s like… Wouldn’t you? What it feels like for a girl.
— Charlotte Gainsbourg
A company in Australia by the name of HommeMystere started making lingerie for men in April of 2013. In the beginning, they received a lot of negative publicity, mostly from women fearing their boyfriends or husbands would start wearing lingerie. So much for femininism… Now, they have consistently been making a small fortune and have become quite popular in the fashion capitals of the world. So far:
- They have made two appearances at the International Lingerie Show in Las Vegas.
- They have gone public in the United States, France, Sweden, and Japan.
- They have sold out of four lines of their clothing.
- And they have reached one million veiws on their YouTube channel.
What is more, because they do not focus on the gay community, they haven’t put any barriers up against straight men who happen to make up the majority of their orders. If that is not success, I do not know what is. Cheers, HommeMystere.
nerds texting eachother
repeat after me friends:
- vaginas are self-cleaning
- there is no such thing as a dirty vagina
- unless you have an infection
- in which case your vagina still isn’t dirty but you should really go see a doctor
- but yeah
- vaginas aren’t “clean” or “dirty” they’re self-cleaning acidic muscular tracts
- so fuck off
and dicks are not
dicks get nasty clean that shit
when i look in the mirror:
when i try to take a picture:
billy ?? i guess ????
"I’m going to see Phantom of the Opera, is it sad?"